lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2011

Flower Season


Thoughts...


How can yo love someone if you haven't been loved before

How can you forgive if you haven't been forgiven

How can you tell someone to stand up if you haven't fallen and stood up

How can you give advice on love if you have not been heart broken

How can you talk about healing if you haven't been healed

How can you help someone if you haven't been helped before












Love the light!!!

What am I wearing??

Glasses, from the streets of NYC
Head band was knitted crochet style by my mom, she added it to my look
The T-shirt was a gift form my mom and has Madonna's face
The vest is made of cotton and got it on Miami
Jeans are Zara
I loove the shoes are BCBG, perfect for this climate we are having in Lima
Nails Burgundy from Opi

LA Meli

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario