jueves, 22 de marzo de 2012

Neon lights and Blue Skies

Today I found myself beeing back in Lima.

I was 2 week away in the US, California. Once of my most favorite places in the US.

Love the air of stardom, the different personalities and people's expresion you can find.

Fun outfits, showing their inner personality or giving a statement.

I had the chance to be in the neon lights of the city and breath the clear air of the country side.


This gave me a lot of time to meditate...you know it`s something I looove to do...hahaha.

One of the most beautiful feeling s I had was....sitting in front of a lake...with my guitar playing songs that remind me of home....but at the same time...feeling home...at peace. There is something about nature that helps me be in sane, and reload every time I get tired.

I remember...a cute talk with my sister and friends at her leaving room...drinking tea...lemon and honey...are the right fix for me.




South California, is known for the great wineries and horse training areas it posses.
I had the chance to visit some wineries and enjoyed wine tasting...I discovered Grizzling wine...mmm...very sweet and soft.




One day....I had planned to go to the beach...Laguna Beach...beautiful...and bought some Uggs (my first pair!! can not stop using them even in the hot summer here in Lima), and also grabbed a cute scarf which I transformed into a cute hair band..kinda...boho chic style.





I had the chance to visit the old town of Temecula...USA's real ¨Wild wild west¨ and was as exited as a little girl!!!


This trip was great and fulfilling.... And I am glad to be back in the warm climate of Lima!! But as always....my heart stayed in California...one of my most favorite places to go to.

LA Meli

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario