martes, 24 de julio de 2012

Recording...on tv show

The other day I was invited to record my songs for an acoustic special aired at the tv show "Imagen de la Música".




 I had a wonderful time singing and laughing with the crew.

This is the outfit I wore that day!
I put it together just 20 minutes before leaving home!!
I had fun wearing it.










I'm wearing...
Skirt from MNG, caramel boots from Argentina (Florida street), corset-like top from, belt from Target, jacket from miami Mall, necklace from forever 21, earrings from Kohl's. 

Para escuchar el video en vivo entren aqui!
To listen to the video live...click below!



LA Meli

1 comentario:

  1. Amiga mía como estas???... vaya creo que sigues trabajando y trabajando pero en lo que amas... que resulta, no sentir que sea trabajo :) extraño platicar contigo y bueno tambien ando yo del tingo al tango... exito

    ResponderEliminar